Giant Board games this Saturday at the Park
The More we Play Together…
Kids, parents, we know what kinds of games you like, which is why we have decided to keep our oversized board games for yet another month of action and excitement.
Foot-Snooker, Bowling, Snakes and Ladders, Targets, Checkers and X's and O's.
3 guided tours around the park:
1. "Israeli Inventions" at 11:30 – join this free guided tour through, the World of the Microchip, Crop Protection and Jewish Nobel Prize Winners exhibitions.
2. "What is behind our Senses" at 13:00 – join this free guided tour through the Light and Site, Hearing and Sound and Etya-Kids World exhibitions, including the interactive sandbox.
3. "Before Technology" at 15:00 – join this free guided tour through the Communication, Code of Life and the Nucleus of Science exhibitions.
*The tours will leave from the main reception area.
**Number of participants is limited
"Science Quiz Race"
An interactive quiz game that is challenging, enjoyable, and suitable for the whole family.
• The race will begin at the top of each hour between 10:00-14:00. The race will start from the lobby outside of the Auditorium (floor -1).
3D Printing Laboratory Activities
Want to learn about the cutting edge of technology? Come and see the future with use of our 3D Printer laboratory with experiential workshops at 11:00, 13:00, 14:00 and 15:00.
Dreaming to Fly – 3D Movie
Our 3D movie will be played at 12:30 in the auditorium.
• In the event that there is interest, there will be an additional screening at 15:00.
Let the kids be our next park curators and help design our huge exhibit wall between hours of 12:00-15:00.
Check out this hot Spring deal
• Family ticket for families of 4 + 3D Printing workshop + 3D movie all for the low price of ₪170.
• Special Discount for Grandma and Grandpa
The Carasso Science Park is offering a special deal for grandparents that bring the kids to the park. The entrance for grandparents is ₪10.